Get the latest information about your child here at HCS. This is a secure site set up for HCS with information specific to your child. You can view your child’s grades, attendance, homework, conduct, as well as other useful school information. Click on the link below to access RenWeb, our school management software. For first time users, see the directions below.
District ID /Code: HES-CA
Directions to access RenWeb:
- Have your parental email registered with HCS. (This is the email address you entered on your enrollment form.) If your email has changed, please click here.
- If you are a student, click here to have your student email registered with HCS.
- Once you have your email registered with HCS (remenber, this is a manual operation and may take up to 48 hours), click on the Parent/Student Login link above. Click the “Create New Web Accoubt" link in the middle of the page.
- Type in the email address that you provided the school and click "Create Account" button.
- You will be emailed a link (to the email address you typed in, which must be the same email address that you provided to the school) that authorizes you to use RenWeb.
- Type in the user name and password you created.
- To access grades, click “Classrooms”. This will bring up all classes in which your child is enrolled at the school.
- Click on “Homework Summary” or “Gradebook Summary” at the top of the column for each child.
- You can access other school information regarding your child on this site, as well as email the teachers directly.