Congratulations on your decision to continue your education in the United States. We welcome you to consider Hesperia Christian School and everything we have to offer you during your elementary or secondary school years. Please become familiar with the school through our website and through the information provided in the links below. As you complete the application for admission to Hesperia Christian School, feel free to contact the school
for additional information. We look forward to meeting you and providing you with an excellent education experience at Hesperia Christian School.
NOTE: You need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to view PDF files. You can download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader here
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS APPLICATION PROCESS
To receive the I-20, Steps 1 and 2 must be completed.
Step 1. Apply by Completing Instructions and Submitting the Documents in Step 1
- Read and understand all forms provided in the International Student Information Packet
- Application for Admission
- Copy of passport front page (must be valid for at least 6 months prior to entry)
- Birth Certificate, if available in your country
- Transcripts with official translation in English (subjects, hours, and grades)
- Verification of SLEP score
- Affidavit of Support
- Bank Statement of sponsor in English (must match Affidavit of Support Sponsor)
School will communicate by email that student has received initial acceptance after evaluating the documents in Step 1.
Step 2. Complete Application Forms and Submit International Student Fee
Fill in and return the Commitment to Attend form
Student Commitment Form
Student Personal Report Form
- Internet Use Policy and Agreement
California School Immunization Record in English(immunizations must be up-to-date in compliance with California requirements for students; the record must include dates)
- Submit International Student Fee of $1,000.00 USD
To receive the I-20, Steps 1 and 2 must be completed. I-20 will be sent by an express mail service to address provided on the Commitment to Attend Form.