HESPERIA CHRISTIAN SCHOOL EXPECTS THAT FAMILIES WHO WISH TO ENROLL IN THE SCHOOL WOULD DEMONSTRATE:
ADMISSIONS POLICY STATEMENTS
- Parental agreement with the philosophy and goals of the school.
- Personal desire to attend Hesperia Christian School for Christian training.
- Satisfactory academic and deportment records from previous school.
- Willingness to develop the spiritual, physical, social and mental aspects of life.
- Desire to assimilate Christian values so as to develop Christ-like character.
- Hesperia Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, or national/ethnic origin in its
admission or programs. It does, however, screen applicants on the basis of academic ability, deportment, and compatibility
with the school's religious purpose, philosophy, and goals.
- Prospective students must show a desire to develop their personal relationship with Christ in order to be admitted to
Hesperia Christian School.
- A student with a serious discipline problem or who is on probation with the courts may not be admitted to Hesperia